Position - Recovery Nurse - Southampton
Ref - ZARECSOUTH
Location - Southampton
Salary - up to £30,000
Hours - Full Time
The Vacancy -
My client is currently looking for an exceptional Recovery Nurse or Practitioner with excellent clinical skills and the desire to deliver the highest levels of care.
About this recovery nurse role -
This is an intense role requiring you to be alert and detail-focused. It takes considerable expertise to spot unusual signs early on, and be able to assess a situation quickly. You'll be respected and valued for those professional skills and the breadth of experience you'll need to draw upon.
Your caseload will be varied, covering a range of different procedures, and you'll be part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team. This role will give you opportunities to use state-of-the-art technology, equipment and facilities and work with autonomy.
Your key accountabilities will be:
* Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs.
* Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
* Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme.
Qualifications, skills and values:
As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. You'll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
You'll be an excellent communicator and team worker - flexible and motivated. As part of the wider hospital team you'll also interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is important.
Candidates must be NMC or HCPC qualified.
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of their fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services.
Key Words - Recovery Nurse, Theatre Practitioner, Theatre Nurse, ODP, Practitioner, NMC, HCPC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on [... Click Apply...]alternatively please forward your CV
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors.
We support NHS Trusts and private health sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help our clients deliver the best compassionate care.