Nurse required in Nottingham, £15.00 per hour, Days or Nights, full time or part time hours available
Job Ref: ES14247
Hours: Days or Nights: Full or part time available
Care: General, Palliative, Dementia
Salary:£15 per hour
Desirable: Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Benefits: Paid breaks, Long term service bonus, Fully CQC compliant home, Gold standard Care
An honest and dedicated nurse to work within an extremely well established, fully CQC compliant care home with nursing in Nottingham . My client has a proven track record of providing excellent challenging behaviour and general nursing to the elderly.
Company benefits for the nurse role:
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Family Friendly Policies
• Independent Free Counselling and Legal Advice
• Childcare Vouchers
• Hardship/Welfare Fund
• Incentive Scheme
• Long Service Award
• Flexible Benefits (Overtime, Recommend a Friend payments, Free fruit monthly, Free uniform)
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of health care assistants. The successful nurse will have fantastic leadership skills as well as have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Skills and responsibilities for the nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of health care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Please visit [... Click Apply...] for more information