Staff Nurse required in Cheshire, starting from £16.00 per hour, Days or Nights, with full or part time hours available
Job Ref: ES14432
Hours: Days & Nights available: full or part time hours
Care: General & Palliative
[... Click Apply...] from £16.00 per hour
Desirable: Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
A genuinely caring and dedicated is required to work within a well established, purpose built care home with nursing in Cheshire. My client has a porvn track record of providing excellent general treatment to the elderly. You must have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Company benefits for the nurse role:
- Highest pay rates in the area
- Great induction and support
- Fully CQC compliant
- One of the fastest growing Healthcare providers in the UK
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful nurse will be able to demonstrate fantastic leadership skills.
Skills and responsibilities for the nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Please visit [... Click Apply...] for more information