Nurse Practitioner - Birmingham
Competitive Nurse Practitioner Salary - £35-£60 an hour. Flexibility. Ideal work-life balance. Boost of CPD and income. Locum work. No minimum hours. Book shifts up to 12 months in advance.
Are you a Nurse Practitioner who is looking to boost earnings? Are you seeking to increase your flexibility?
All of our work is completely flexible around your existing commitments, with shifts available to book up to 12 months in advance! So why not take this amazing opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to organise work around your free time and not the other way around?
We offer regular weekday shifts for a Nurse Practitioner in Birmingham. It is a fantastic way to boost your income, due to our great locum rates, enhance your CPD by experiencing new surroundings and dealing with wider range of patients.
* Competitive Salary - £35-60 an hour (including holiday pay)
* No minimum hours - take a full control of the hours you work!
* Achieve an ideal work-life balance
* Access to exclusive shifts in Birmingham
* No hassle application process
* Increase your job security - having a backup is always beneficial!
* Independent Prescribing
* Recent experience in Primary Care Settings
We are a specialist Primary Care Nursing agency providing locum, contract and permanent work opportunities for Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Community Nurses across the UK.
Gain exclusive access to large volumes of local work by simply registering with us for free!
Chase Medical works with over 20% of practices Nationwide, therefore we have a great amount of shifts available to suit any of your requirements and preferences!
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.