Centre Manager - Outpatients
Salary up to £54,000 per annum plus Benefits
As Centre Manager for our clients private Outpatients Centre based in Chelsea, London you will provide day to day clinical and operational management to all staff and ensure a seamless and high quality service to all patients and consultants. Developing and growing the service of the centre, you will implement change and delivery against the objectives and priorities of the wider Lister Hospital. You will also ensure the safe and effective delivery of care against hospital protocols and procedures and CQC governance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Facilitate the achievement of Centre targets for utilization and growth, assisting with scheduling of available Consulting rooms and diagnostics/treatments
• Continuing responsibility on a 24-hour basis for the effective management and progressive development of a high quality and customer responsive service
• You will liaise with the Centres consultants to ensure business growth is driven and successful
• Lead development of research-based and customer-sensitive practices and to initiate and maintain clinical and administrative procedures in line with agreed policy
• Support staff training within the Centre, ensuring a good educational environment and teaching on a need basis
• Support the hospital management team in achieving the established goals in return and evaluation of the patient satisfaction, staff and consultant opinion surveys
• Provide effective managerial input into operational and strategic issues including the development and implementation of strategy and policy, which ensures that objectives are achieved within agreed timetables
• Ensure that effective systems are in place for the recording and collation of statistical information for analysis and service evaluation purposes and preparing regular reports
• Lead on the development of policies, procedures and guidelines for managing local services in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary teams
• Provide professional leadership across all outpatient areas, including The Lister Hospital, ensuring appropriate structures are in place to support staff at all levels and encourage innovation, by creating an environment which is challenging, stimulating and supporting to individuals, promoting lifelong learning and improvement of patient care
Skills and Experience
For this role, you will be a registered nurse with experience in Outpatients. Having previous leadership experience, including P&L management within the private healthcare sector industry will ensure your success in this role. With strong networking abilities, you will combine strategic and operational experience to ensure department development and build and maintain effective working relationships.
• Insurance – Life, Dental
• Critical Illness Cover
• Up to 30 days holidays
• Health Assessments
• Private medical cover
• Excellent Accommodation
• Cycle to work Scheme, Gymflex
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Martine Cohen at JS3 Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...].
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme. Please refer to our website [... Click Apply...] for more details.
JS3 Recruitment was established in order to deliver alternative recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates alike. Whatever your requirements we will deliver what we have promised in the timescales that we have agreed. Clients and candidates will always be treated fairly and with equal importance and so our objectives are simple – to be open and honest with everyone at all times. In short our business is about Exceeding Expectations
In 2011 JS3 Recruitment further developed by launching a Medical Division into its portfolio. We work with candidates and clients to find that perfect match – we source talent that will benefit your organisation and we look to place candidates with organisation’s whom match the candidates profiles. We recruit into the Private Sector the NHS and also work with some of the leading healthcare providers. This division is led by someone whom has over 18 years recruitment expertise and someone whom knows the market and can indeed match closely!
In short, we provide a tailor made personal service which prides itself on honesty integrity and complete transparency in terms of providing recruitment solutions we deliver exactly what we promise.
We work within the healthcare sector and recruit into post some of the most innovative GPs, Lead GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Specialist RGNs, Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Registered Nurses (RMN, RGN, RNLD, RSCN), Practice Managers, Deputy Practice Managers, Sonographers and Radiographers.