A phenomenal opportunity has arisen with a well-established, rapidly growing care provider that specialise in delivering high quality, person centered care to adults with mental health needs. They are looking for a high caliber Clinical Team Lead to join their very strong and ever growing team in a fantastic Male Rehabilitation Ward in the Derby area.
The ideal candidate has to be RMN/RNLD or Dual Qualified to be eligible.
The Role Includes:
* Maintaining clinical standards, auditing care plans and medication documentation
* Supporting with recruitment, staff training and development, and managing staffing levels
* Conducting supervisions and appraisals
* Delivering hands on nursing and personal care
* Carrying out pre - admission assessments
* Supporting the nursing and care teams
* Leading a team of nurses, managing all clinical training and interviews as well as developing ?link roles' within the home and raising the bar in respect of nursing standards.
* You should be a qualified nurse with previous supervisory experience, perhaps ready to take the next step into management. (RMN, RNLD)
* Your clinical skills should be second-to-none and you should be able to demonstrate your passion for providing high quality care.
* You should be able to motivate your team, as well as yourself, and be able to demonstrate your enthusiasm for the job with your outgoing personality. There will be times when you will need to make difficult decisions, so your ability to influence others will be a great asset
* Someone who prefers to take a hands on approach
If you're interested in this role or would like more information, please call Bobby on [... Click Apply...]or email an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
At Domus Recruitment we understand how important it is to find the right position. We will listen to all of your requirements, channel our search to them and offer free professional advice. If we feel we are unable to assist you we will offer impartial advice to aid your job search.
At Domus we take a tailored approach to each and every person as you all have very different career aspirations. We ascertain exactly what you are looking for, we advise you of the market and various options available to you and proactively work on your behalf. We know the candidates of today are the clients of the future and long term relationships are paramount to our success.
Working as a Team
At Domus Recruitment we work on a team basis. This means you benefit from a team of experienced consultants working on your details simultaneously. This will increase your exposure to the market place therefore generating more opportunities for you.
Market Leading Software
Domus Recruitment use market leading software to effectively manage market information, the recruitment process and search for potential employers that suit your background and expertise.
Personal, dedicated and highly trained consultants
Our consultants are highly trained and experienced in the care industry. We have up-to-date market knowledge and constantly monitor business activity to ensure you are being represented for all the best opportunities.
Whilst you benefit from a team of consultants working on your behalf you will also have your own personal and dedicated consultant who understands your personal requirements.
Positions we recruit for
• Residential and nursing home managers
• Deputy Residential and nursing home managers
• Unit Managers
• Nursing and Residential Home Administrators
• Project Managers
• Area and Regional Managers
• Care Group Directors
• Interim Crisis Managers
• Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD/RNMH)
• Domiciliary Care Managers
• NVQ Assessors