£40 - £45k Salary, Home Manager required in Towcester, Northamptonshire, Monday - Friday (Supernumerary hours) within a medium sized CQC compliant nursing home
Job Ref: JAB15652
Position: Home Manager
Hours: Monday - Friday - Full time
Salary:£40 - £45k Salary
[... Click Apply...] Award
My client requires a dedicated Home Manager to manage a medium nursing home in Towcester, Northamptonshire. The service offers dementia treatment to the elderly. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
Skills and responsibilities for the Manager role:
• Day to day running of the service
• Recruiting new staff members
• Management of all staff
• Ongoing development and training of nursing team
Monitoring patient care across the home
Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
Liaising with outside services
Company benefits for the Manager role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The successful Manager should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about Dementia care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
HRN is an equal opportunities employer
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.