Manager required in Maidenhead, Berkshire, £45K/annum!
Job Ref: PC15736
Hours: Days - 40 Hours per week
Care: Dementia, General nursing
Salary:£45K/annum + bonus scheme in place
Desirable: RMA Award
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a medium nursing home in Maidenhead, Berkshire. The home is set in beautiful grounds surrounded by countryside. The service offers specialised nursing and dementia care. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
Skills and responsibilities for the Manager role:
• Day to day running of the service
• Recruiting new staff members
• Management of all staff
• Ongoing development and training of nursing team
Monitoring patient care across the home
Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
Liaising with outside services
Company benefits for the Manager role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The successful Manager should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.