Staff Nurse - Specialist Nursing Home - Rhondda Cynon Taf
Our client is looking for passionate and enthusiastic nurses with a strength for providing clinical and emotional care to elderly and vulnerable residents.
Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Full Time and Part Time Will Be Considered
Up to £15.00 per hour
Day and Night Shifts Available
Within this role you will be supporting the Home Manager in maintaining an environment in which residents are cared for to the best standards possible.
Staff Nurse Benefits
- Competitive Salary Commensurate with Role
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Comprehensive Induction and On-Going Training
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Assistance With PIN Revalidation
- Family Friendly/Work-Life Balance
- Free Parking
- Free Uniform
A Staff Nurse's Responsibilities…
- To participate as part of a team in providing care for service users.
- To assist in the planning and delivery of care to service users ensuring that their personal, physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs are met.
- To ensure that the service provides opportunities for service users to exercise choice and independence and participation in the community.
- To ensure that the personal dignity of each service user is promoted and that their privacy and confidentiality is respected.
If you would like to apply please send your CV in application. Please note to be considered for this job you must have a Nursing Qualification and be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council in the UK
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.