A BRAND NEW permanent role has arisen for a Nurse Practitioner in Norwich!
This vacancy is perfect for an experienced, enthusiastic Nurse Practitioner looking for a new permanent role, in which they can settle and gain great support. This is a part-time position with the following benefits:
* Excellent Salary (Negotiable) - Band 8a-8b!
* Work with a forward-thinking, varied clinical team, including GPs, other Nurse Practitioners, and Practice Nurses
* Attractive annual leave allowance (6 weeks + Bank Hols!)
* Medical Indemnity is included as standard
Ideally, you should have experience in same-day appointments and triage, although this is not necessarily essential.
The centre is in a quiet area of Norwich and you will have access to onsite parking and great transport links.
If you are a team player looking for an exciting new opportunity, with room for growth and development, you have found the perfect position.
Call Rachel on [... Click Apply...]to enquire further, or email your CV to [... Click Apply...]
We are a specialist primary care nursing agency that supplies locum, permanent and contract work for Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses nationwide! Chase works alongside you to find the most suitable role and always keep our staff up to date with new opportunities. We will do everything we can to accommodate your professional needs.
If you are searching for something more flexible, we have locum work available which can be booked up to 12 months in advance. The rates of pay for locum shifts are between £35 and £60 per hour, including holiday pay.
Referral Scheme with Cash Reward!
If you have a friend or colleague who may be interested in a new role, every successful referral entitles you to £50! Think of the extra cash in your back pocket!
Give Rachel a call on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.