Outpatient, Endoscopy and PEC Manager
£50,000 - negotiable on experience
Medical and nursing
In this role you will be responsible for the management of the three services, organising and coordinating activities to continuously improve service levels and provide appropriate responses to problems, changes in operational demands and emergency situations.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive professional nursing experience with demonstrable competent clinical judgment & leadership skills
- Substantial relevant experience at clinical management level, leading a large multidisciplinary clinical team
- Experience in acute care and surgical care Desirable:
- Previous experience in endoscopy
- NMC registered Nurse Level 1 Desirable:
- ENB qualification in day surgery or equivalent
- ALS / MEWS
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Steve on [... Click Apply...]or email your most up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
KeyWords: Outpatient, Endoscopy and PEC Manager, medical and nursing, Bristol, Endoscopy, PEC, outpatiend, Head of, manager,
Eclypse Recruitment specialise in the placement of permanent or contract candidates within the social and healthcare industry. We are successful in what we do and as well as always staying professional we aim to beat our competitors.
We provide an honest yet professional approach to our clients and candidates alike. We believe honesty is the best policy and as an agency we support our client and candidate needs.
Our healthcare consultants are all experienced within the industry and are available at your convenience if not within the office hours then out of hours a specialised consultant is always on hand to take your call which is important to us.
Listed below are examples of the candidates we successfully recruit:
Care/ Unit Managers
Senior/ Care Assistants
We provide to a number of private and large corporate care homes as well as independently owned nurseries throughout the UK, Scotland and Ireland.