Role: Practice Nurse
Salary: Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
A position has recently become available in a well-established General Practice, local to Bolton. They are looking for a Practice nurse to join the current team at the centre. Part hours are on offer, which is ideal if you are looking for a better work/life balance.
* Competitive Salary
* Part-Time hours
* Generous Holiday Allowance
* Medical Indemnity Provided
* NHS Pension
You will need:
* NMC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Primary Care Experience
The idea candidate would have worked recently in primary care, and has gained the usual Practice Nurse skills.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity hesitate and apply today!
- Call [... Click Apply...]for more information and ask for Laura or Email: [... Click Apply...] -
Chase Medical is a specialist recruitment agency for Primary Care nurses and role could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Looking for something different? Or perhaps Locum shifts? Get in touch today for us to help you find the perfect job for you!
We now help to provide staff for over 25% of General Practices in UK and we can also generate roles for you, and find a position tailored towards your needs.
We also have locum shifts available!
* Earn £25-42 per hour, including holiday pay, as a Practice Nurse
* Book shifts up to 12 months in advance
* Work as little or as often as you like, in locations nationwide
How to apply!
Call me on [... Click Apply...]and ask for Laura
Alternatively Email your CV to: [... Click Apply...]
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.