Position: Staff Nurse RGN
Location: Stoke - On - Trent area
Salary: £15.00 per hour
Full time Nights (can be flexible)
I am currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse RGN to work within a medium sized home on the outskirts of Stoke on Trent. The role is based in the Staffordshire countryside however, close to shops amenities and public transport. The role is within a purpose built care home which provides support and accommodation to elderly individuals who may suffer from dementia and other complex issues. The home has a warm and inviting environment ideal for the residents within the home, their families and also the staff members.
• To carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home, displaying exceptional nursing practice at all times.
• Develop the skills of the care team by leading and sharing information to all staff members.
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care at all times.
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and local regulatory standards.
• Keep each service users needs a priority at all times by attending to the individuals on a regular basis and ensuring all medication is kept up to date.
• RGN (Current PIN).
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the regulatory standards (CQC).
• Must have experience within a nursing home.
• A basic salary of up to £15.00 per hour
• EXCELLENT job satisfaction
About company/ client:
My client is a well known exceptional provider of specialist care with nursing/residential homes within the area, boasting an exceptional industry reputation. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly.
How to apply: For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Carly Walker on [... Click Apply...]or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to [... Click Apply...]
Purosearch is a leading nursing and social care recruiter with a comprehensive range of health care jobs and social care jobs. Specialising in health and social care vacancies, Purosearch are able to offer jobseekers their perfect career.
In an industry that is all too often tarred by mediocrity, Purosearch believes in excellence. "The Extra Mile" is not just a slogan we put under our title. It the principle that guides everything we do. Our consultants will go the extra mile to ensure our clients and candidates receive the best service they have received from any recruitment company... ever. We will go the extra mile for our clients to find that "needle in a haystack" candidate and we will go the extra mile to make sure our candidates gets their dream job. This can only happen when an agency goes above and beyond what is expected from them. Purosearch is that company!