My client is seeking a Staff Nurse to join their beautiful medium sized nursing homes based in grennwich, London This home is a leading luxury healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a beautifully designed home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents .
There is a focus on a friendly and homelike environment at all times, with a warm welcome to visiting loved ones and an 'Open Door' policy.
They are offering from £16 per hour for 36 hour Days and Nights with a yearly review on Salary.
The full package
• A very competitive Salary – dependent on experience as a RGN
• 28 days per year annual leave entitlement inclusive of Bank Holiday
• Your Choices – a discounted staff shopping scheme with a wide range of retailers
• Childcare Vouchers – non taxable and NI exempt vouchers available to all working parents
• Refer a Friend Scheme – Get rewarded for every successful referral
• Employee Assistance Programme – a 24/7 helpline with advice and support
• Study Support – we encourage and support our staff in achieving their full potential
• Heart & Soul Awards - Employee recognition programme for team members
DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES OF A REGISTERED NURSE - RGN
• Assess residents health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
• Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and well being needs
• Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
• Develop your knowledge and skills as an RGN and those of others
• Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
• Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
• Contribute to quality improvement
• Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
• Work autonomously with minimum supervision
• Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
• Hold an up to date NMC registration and fully maintained PREP
• Demonstrate an up to date knowledge and training on topics such as infection control and Health and Safety
• Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
• Demonstrate principals of accountable practice as a registered Nurse
• Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults
• Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
• Ability to plan and prioritise
• Empathy for vulnerable and sick residents
• The Registered Nurse will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed
Are interested in this position and would like to interview as soon as possible? Apply now!
EC1 Recruitment is an exciting new agency based in Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth. We specialise in the healthcare sector helping prestigious care providers source permanent staff across the UK.