Unit Manager - RGN
£15.36ph + Paid breaks
Full time hours
Time Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an Experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as a Unit Manager in a Elderly Nursing Home situated in the Ipswich area of Suffolk.
The unit you will be managing is a Dementia Nursing unit, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
* Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit
* 6 Hours Supernumerary time per week to complete non-clinical tasks
* Maintaining accurate records for residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
* You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of residents
* Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies and relatives
* Registered Nurse (RGN) with at least 2 years post registration experience
* Evidence of management experience desirable
* You will be committed to championing independence, choice and dignity in the home
* Have dedication and passion for helping make every day special for the residents
* Ability to communicate at all levels and build trusting relationships
* 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Private Healthcare Plan
* Free Gym Membership
* Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
Look forward to massive opportunity for up-skilling, progression and training, with a company that really care for their employees as well as having a fantastic ethos with regards to the care administered to their residents, keeping person centred care at the for front of everything that they strive for.
Please contact Chris at Time Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or alternatively email [... Click Apply...] for further information on this new and exciting opportunity.
Or click 'APPLY' below
RGN, Unit Manager, Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Unit Manager, RGN Manager, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, Registered General Nurse, Nurse, Elderly Care, Nursing Home, Permanent, London Unit Manager, Full Time, Nurse, Care Home, London, Ipswich, Suffolk
At Time Recruitment we specialise in matching the best candidates to roles within the Healthcare sector.
We take time to build vital working relationships meaning that our team can manage your job search efficiently and effectively.
Through demonstrating a consistently high level of professionalism and integrity we've become the healthcare recruitment partner of choice for many healthcare organisations and the agency choice for candidates.
Our service to you is both thorough and tailored to meet your own individual needs. You’re guaranteed we’re committed to finding you the job that is right for you.