Staff Nurse, Sheffield
Chase Medical is pleased to be working with an excellent Care Home in the Sheffield area and is now currently recruiting for a staff nurse to join the expanding clinical team.
Salary: Band 5 (or equivalent)
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
The Care Home: The Nursing home is situated within Sheffield City South, and offers general elderly care to its residents. Set in attractive settings in a desirable area,
Your Role: The care home is offering an interesting role to an RGN - Staff Nurse, of any experience level. The selected candidate must be passionate about providing the best in patient care.
You will be required to work both day and night shifts (with a good working pattern).
You will care for residents' general needs and become an integral part of the clinical team, offering the best in patient care.
You must hold a valid NMC pin and be up to date with safeguarding.
Newly qualified Nurses will be considered.
* Band 5-6 FTE - dependent on experience and qualifications
* Support with CPD
* Pension Scheme
* Support with indemnity payments
* Competitive Annual Leave
* Flexible working
Are you suitable? If so, please send your CV to Rebecca Burnham-Wake at [... Click Apply...] or call her in the office on [... Click Apply...].
Get in touch today!
Job Reference: RW-RGN-SHEFF
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.