Respiratory Nurse Advisor
Territory – Bristol and Somerset
Salary up to c. £36,000 depending on experience
plus KPI bonus up to 10% of salary, car or car allowance, lunch allowance, RCN and NMC paid, private pension
This is a great opportunity for a Nurse with a real passion for Respiratory Management or an experienced Nurse Advisor
. You will be working for a company committed to improving patient outcomes by providing highly qualified disease management experts. Their Specialist Nurse Advisors have a passion for the disease area and an in-depth understanding of national treatment guidelines. They help healthcare professionals deliver the most up to date care for patients, and have designed and delivered nursing services to over 10,500 practices in the UK on behalf of a variety of NHS and pharmaceutical companies. Their Nurse Advisors make a real difference to the patient, the practice and the profession.
Working independently and managing your own diary and time, you will work closely with GP practices to help them audit patients with Respiratory conditions that are not as well controlled as they could be or who may be misdiagnosed, carry out patient review clinics for the patients alongside the practice staff and deliver packages of training around Respiratory Care to practice staff.
To be considered for these exciting roles you will need to meet the following criteria;
- RGN Part 1 NMC Register
- Asthma and COPD Diploma would be an advantage but if you have worked extensively managing patients with asthma and COPD, including undertaking and interpreting spirometry results we would welcome your application
- Confident communicator happy to train others
- Current UK Full Driving Licence with a maximum of 6 penalty points
- Ability to work independently and manage own work load across a wide geographical area
To find out more please call Fiona Banbury on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV to [... Click Apply...]
“People First” is our ethos, and has helped Xcellin build it’s excellent reputation. We know there are a myriad of recruitment agencies, offering all kinds of promises to candidates, but at Xcellin we pride ourselves actually delivering the great service we promise! We build long term relationships with our candidates so whenever they need career advice or services Xcellin is their first point of call.
Our extensive list of clients across both the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries means we have a constant and broad range of jobs for you to choose from.
From start to finish you can rely on us to provide:
- Exceptional job and company insight to give you breadth of understanding regarding the role
- A comprehensive screening interview so that we can present all your relevant experience and achievements to our clients.
- Support and advice throughout the interview process to ensure you are as well prepared as possible
- Feedback at every step to help improve your performance
At Xcellin you will feel as though you have your own Coach helping you through each step of the Recruitment Process
The Xcellin Promise
- We’ll We never submit a CV without your consent
- If it’s your dream job, we will all we can to make sure you get it!