Role: Clinical Lead Nurses
Salary £36,000 - £38,000
My client is a brand new service which aims to provide both short term care to individuals on their journey from hospital back to home, along with more long term nursing and residential care to those who require a residential setting. They aim to do this by combining beautiful surroundings with the latest technology and care expertise, all set within the heart of an established local community.
I am recruiting for experienced Clinical Lead Nurses to join our team of nurses, Care Practitioners and Care Staff providing excellent care and support.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a valid and up to date NMC Pin. RGN, RMN, RNLD
• Have been working at a senior nurse level or above
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Be able to organize and prioritize work load and a commitment to improving clinical services
• Have a good working knowledge of care service practices, legislation, regulations and standards
• Be competent in providing leadership on all issues relating to clinical excellence and coordinating staff to ensure that effective nursing and care services are provided
• Be able to develop and maintain an environment that supports staff in developing clinical skills and capabilities throughout the service
In return the successful candidate will receive:
•£36,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
• Competitive company contributory Pension
• Company Sick Pay
• Simply Health Medical scheme which includes benefits such as: contributions towards optical, dental, physiotherapy and podiatry care
• Support towards Continuous Professional Development, good links with local university
• Support towards revalidation
• Support for those wanting to progress their careers throughout our company
For more information contact Shona Blackburn on [... Click Apply...]or send your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
Purosearch is a leading nursing and social care recruiter with a comprehensive range of health care jobs and social care jobs. Specialising in health and social care vacancies, Purosearch are able to offer jobseekers their perfect career.
In an industry that is all too often tarred by mediocrity, Purosearch believes in excellence. "The Extra Mile" is not just a slogan we put under our title. It the principle that guides everything we do. Our consultants will go the extra mile to ensure our clients and candidates receive the best service they have received from any recruitment company... ever. We will go the extra mile for our clients to find that "needle in a haystack" candidate and we will go the extra mile to make sure our candidates gets their dream job. This can only happen when an agency goes above and beyond what is expected from them. Purosearch is that company!