Nurse Manager - Fertility
£45,000 - £60,000
Full Time 37.5 hours - Saturdays in rotation
Medical and Nursing
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a nurse manager within a private healthcare environment, with demonstrable experience in fertility, reproductive medicine.
As the nurse manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of the Clinic's nursing care, with the help of senior management. Duties will include:
- Ensure the provision of a high quality patient focused service, based on the assessment of patient's needs
- Managing a team of qualified professionals demonstrating effective leadership skills.
- Ensure clinical expertise and clinical support is available to clinicians and support staff to safely and effectively manage the clinic on a daily basis.
- To assist with recruitment and the retention strategy
- Ensure training and development takes place, developing in-service training programmes.
- Ensure the effective implementation of management policies, including risk management, sickness monitoring, complaints, and performance and capability issues.
Required experience and skills
- Previous fertility experience - ESSENTIAL
- Registered Nurse
- Extensive experience in Theatres with senior/leadership experience
- Good understanding of resource management with the ability to compile and present accurate audit data.
- Previous quality management and budget management experience would be advantageous.
If you wish to apply for this role please contact Steve on [... Click Apply...]or send your most up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
Keywords: Fertility, Gynae, A&E, Accident and Emergency, Emergency, reproductive, nurse manager - fertility, charge nurse, ward manager, manager, sister, medical and nursing, London, nurse manager
Eclypse Recruitment specialise in the placement of permanent or contract candidates within the social and healthcare industry. We are successful in what we do and as well as always staying professional we aim to beat our competitors.
We provide an honest yet professional approach to our clients and candidates alike. We believe honesty is the best policy and as an agency we support our client and candidate needs.
Our healthcare consultants are all experienced within the industry and are available at your convenience if not within the office hours then out of hours a specialised consultant is always on hand to take your call which is important to us.
Listed below are examples of the candidates we successfully recruit:
Care/ Unit Managers
Senior/ Care Assistants
We provide to a number of private and large corporate care homes as well as independently owned nurseries throughout the UK, Scotland and Ireland.