Deputy Manager - Endoscopy
Salary up to £50,500 per annum plus Benefits
Our client are seeking a Deputy Endoscopy Manager who will lead their existing endoscopy team and take them through the transition of a planned new Endoscopy Unit and towards achieving JAG accreditation. As Deputy Manager of our Endoscopy Unit you will lead the clinical and operational management of the unit by supporting staff members and acting as clinical expert, whilst also prioritising work load, staff deployment, recruitment and the promotion of team and multidisciplinary working. You will also work closely with the Theatre and Imaging departments as well as the Senior Management to ensure a high standard of patient care at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures that they and others can appropriately assess, plan, implement and evaluate the care they provide
• Assumes the role of clinical nursing expert for areas of responsibility
• Participates in and formulates the Endoscopy out of hours On-Call rota Plan and prepare bed allocation
• Attends multidisciplinary meetings where appropriate and act as a representative for the unit
• Investigates patient complaints, ensuring local resolution wherever possible
• Ensures all staff members make efficient use of available resources with regard to budgetary constraints and business objectives
• Ensure staffing levels are at the correct level
• Continually seeks to develop own and staff clinical skills to meet service users expectations
• Undertakes annual training needs analysis in order to ensure that staff education meets both CPD requirements and department business imperatives
• Plans and evaluates the work of staff through the use of competency based appraisal
Skills and Experience
For this role, you will be someone who is currently working in a similar capacity, or a Senior Endoscopy Nurse with proven leadership skills, looking to take the next step in their career. With the department working towards JAG accreditation you will have an understanding of the process and requirements to achieve this.
• Insurance – Life, Dental
• Critical Illness Cover
• Up to 30 days holidays
• Health Assessments
• Private medical cover
• Excellent Accommodation
• Cycle to work Scheme, Gymflex
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Martine Cohen at JS3 Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...].
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme. Please refer to our website [... Click Apply...] for more details.
JS3 Recruitment was established in order to deliver alternative recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates alike. Whatever your requirements we will deliver what we have promised in the timescales that we have agreed. Clients and candidates will always be treated fairly and with equal importance and so our objectives are simple – to be open and honest with everyone at all times. In short our business is about Exceeding Expectations
In 2011 JS3 Recruitment further developed by launching a Medical Division into its portfolio. We work with candidates and clients to find that perfect match – we source talent that will benefit your organisation and we look to place candidates with organisation’s whom match the candidates profiles. We recruit into the Private Sector the NHS and also work with some of the leading healthcare providers. This division is led by someone whom has over 18 years recruitment expertise and someone whom knows the market and can indeed match closely!
In short, we provide a tailor made personal service which prides itself on honesty integrity and complete transparency in terms of providing recruitment solutions we deliver exactly what we promise.
We work within the healthcare sector and recruit into post some of the most innovative GPs, Lead GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Specialist RGNs, Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Registered Nurses (RMN, RGN, RNLD, RSCN), Practice Managers, Deputy Practice Managers, Sonographers and Radiographers.