Role: Practice Nurse
Location: Local to Wetherby
Salary: Competitive (Dependent on experience)
We have a great permanent position available for a Practice Nurse at a General Practice near to Wetherby. The successful candidate would be joining a forward thinking, friendly team at the centre.
The hours on offer are part-time. The salary is competitive (dependent on previous experience), other benefits include an NHS Pension, medical indemnity and opportunity's to develop if required.
You will need:
* NMC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
The ideal candidate would be a skilled Practice Nurse, with the usual practice nurse skills, and have recent experience within Primary care.
* Want to know more contact Laura on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Chase Medical is a specialist recruitment agency for Primary Care nurses, we provide work for Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners nationwide. We actively work alongside you all the way, to seek out and place you into your ideal role. We can also negotiate terms of employment on your behalf, to help you avoid those awkward conversations!
We now help to provide staff for over 25% of General Practices in UK and we can also generate roles for you, and find a position tailored towards your needs.
We also have locum shifts available!
* Earn £25-42 per hour, including holiday pay, as a Practice Nurse
* Book shifts up to 12 months in advance
* Work as little or as often as you like, in locations nationwide
How to apply!
Do not miss out, contact us ASAP!
Give me a call on [... Click Apply...]and ask for Laura
Alternatively Email your CV to: [... Click Apply...]
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.