An opportunity has arisen in a small care home in the Ellesmere Port area for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Manager on a permanent basis.
This service provides individually tailored nursing care packages to older adults with a diverse range of needs. Excellent standards of care are maintained and residents are able to lead a varied and fulfilling lifestyle.
As Clinical Manager the purpose of the position is to:
• Take responsibility for the strong clinical team in place and coordinate all clinical services in the home
• Ensure high standards of care are consistently maintained throughout the home which meet and exceed statutory requirements and quality standards
• Work closely with the Registered Manager, deputising in their absence
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a valid NMC pin
• Extensive experience in elderly and dementia care in a care home setting
• Proven experience leading, supporting and motivating a team
• Strong clinical experience, skills and knowledge
• Sound IT skills
Working hours for this Clinical Manager position are 36 to 48 per week on day shifts and a competitive rate of pay of £15.80 per hour is offered.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Cheshire and the North West, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
SYK Recruitment Specialists have extensive recruitment experience within the Health and Social Care Sector. All consultants are trained to the highest of standards and we strive to make this an on-going process to adhere to customers and clients needs in order for you to benefit from our service.
We recruit professional individuals into the Health and Social Care field within the private sector. Our candidates range from newly Qualified Nurses to Directors.
We deal with independent and larger organisations nationwide. We're the SPECIALIST YOU KNOW you can trust.
We offer –
Interview techniques and preparation
We listen to what you want and need
We will look at your long term career goals
We will keep in touch to ensure you achieve your goals
We have an extensive portfolio of clients who work with the following service users –
Children & Families
Fostering & Adoption
Drug & Alcohol Services