- Working with individual customers to learn more about their health
- Enable the customer to make the best health choices
- Identify or offer the most appropriate service
- Utilise the available resources to empower the customer to make informed decisions about their health
- RGN - demonstrable post qualification experience is essential. Ideally, you will have experience in either Practice Nursing, chronic disease monitoring or acute condition nursing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong IT skills i.e. MS Office
- Understanding of the insurance industry would be advantageous
- Ability to multitask
What we'll give you
We'll look after you with our contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme, private medical insurance and annual salary review and help balance your home and work life with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees). We'll also help keep you in shape with free Bupa health screens and access to our 24 hour health line and give you regular training and coaching to support and develop you.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
We do this by providing a broad range of healthcare services, support and advice to people throughout their lives.
A leading international healthcare group, we run care homes, health centres, dental centres and hospitals, offer personal and company health insurance and provide home healthcare, workplace health services, health assessments and chronic disease management services including health coaching.
With no shareholders, we can invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare. We are committed to making quality healthcare, focused on the patients needs, more affordable and accessible in the areas of wellness, chronic disease management and ageing. That’s why we have a broad range of products and services that you don’t need our health insurance to access.
We've a variety of roles, across our individual operating businesses (Bupa Home Healthcare, Bupa Health Funding, Bupa Health Clinics and Bupa Care Services). Our environment's warm and welcoming, our facilities first class and every individual is here to make a difference.
Roles are always rewarding. And you'll be rewarded too, with excellent benefits and career opportunities.