Nurse Practitioner - Manchester
Competitive Nurse Practitioner Salary - £35-£60 an hour. Flexibility. Ideal work-life balance. Boost of CPD and income. Locum work available for a Nurse Practitioner. No minimum hours. Book shifts up to 9 months in advance.
We offer weekday shifts for a Nurse Practitioner in Manchester. It is a fantastic way to boost your income, due to our great rates, enhance your CPD by experiencing new surroundings and dealing with wider range of patients.
Are you tired of working long hours? Unable to spend enough time with your family and friends?
Chase gives you the opportunity to change that. Our competitive Nurse Practitioner salary can allow you to reduce your hours at work without affecting your salary.
* Competitive Salary - £35 - £60 per hour (including holiday pay)
* No minimum hours - take a full control of the hours you work!
* Achieve an ideal work-life balance
* Access to exclusive shifts in Manchester
* Quick and no hassle application process
* Increase your job security - having a backup is always beneficial!
* Independent Prescribing
* Experience in Primary Care Settings
We are a specialist Primary Care Nursing agency providing locum and permanent work opportunities for Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Community across the UK.
Chase Medical works with over 20% of practices Nationwide, therefore we have a great amount of shifts available to suit any of your requirements and preferences!
Get access to a large variety of exclusive local jobs by simply registering with us for free!
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.