Position: Clinical Lead - £16.00 per hour - Worcester
Location: Worcester, Worcestershire
Full time days - 42 hours
A hardworking, ambitious individual is required as a Clinical Lead for a large care home based in Worcester that provides care services to the elderly who may also be diagnosed with dementia.
The home strives for an atmosphere of safety and happiness creating the perfect environment for all the residents. The home has a high level of individual care with excellent facilities to create the best quality of life for all.
• To carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• RMN (Current PIN)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
• EXCELLENT career progression and training opportunities available
*Fantastic hourly rate of £16!!!
About company/ client:
My client has an excellent reputation specialising in dementia, residential, nursing and specialist care services. They offer a range of services throughout the UK to meet the differing needs of individuals in later life. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly and those with dementia within a kind, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment.
How to apply:
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Carly Walker on [... Click Apply...]or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to [... Click Apply...]
Purosearch is a leading nursing and social care recruiter with a comprehensive range of health care jobs and social care jobs. Specialising in health and social care vacancies, Purosearch are able to offer jobseekers their perfect career.
In an industry that is all too often tarred by mediocrity, Purosearch believes in excellence. "The Extra Mile" is not just a slogan we put under our title. It the principle that guides everything we do. Our consultants will go the extra mile to ensure our clients and candidates receive the best service they have received from any recruitment company... ever. We will go the extra mile for our clients to find that "needle in a haystack" candidate and we will go the extra mile to make sure our candidates gets their dream job. This can only happen when an agency goes above and beyond what is expected from them. Purosearch is that company!