This facility is one of London's most prestigious acute private hospitals. Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world. The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients. This facility deals with both Adult and Paediatric patients within Cardiac, Cancer and Neurosciences among others. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and professional Paediatric Oncology Clinical Practice Facilitator to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent cardiology/Oncology clinical skills
- Relevant specialist skills and abilities for the department e.g. Oncology
- Effective managerial, leadership and organisational skills.
- Effective teaching, training and preceptorship skills
- Able to motivate and develop a team of staff
- Able to problem solve and initiate change
- Able to work across professional team and organizational boundaries
- Ability to delegate and prioritise
- Interviewing skills
- Appraisal skills
- Administration of IV drugs
- Significant post registration experience of having worked with Oncology/Cardiology Patients
- Experience of supervising and assessing students
- Previous experience in the relevant specialty
- Previous ward management experience
- Teaching, supervision and managerial experience
- Experience of coordinating and managing patient care
- Previous experience of research and audit
- Previous experience of change management and problem solving
- Experience of handling clinical incidents and complaint
This is a full-time, permanent role (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
Cavendish Professionals is a highly respected recruitment consultancy with the energy, enthusiasm, expertise and professionalism to offer extensive job vacancies in the Healthcare sector in the UK and Internationally.
Cavendish Professionals is an independent, family-run business, with a team of personable consultants whose aim is to get to know you better. We believe that this considered approach is the best way to ensure we find you a role that perfectly matches your career ambitions.
We’re proud to have been taking this approach for over 30 years and have helped hundreds of Healthcare workers to find their perfect role ranging from Nursing and Allied Health Professionals to Doctors and Hospital Executives, to mention a few
We’d love the opportunity to help you find your next job and to make sure it’s the Perfect Fit for you. There’s nothing better than knowing that we’ve helped someone make a stunning career move – or perhaps simply achieve the long-held dream of living and working abroad.