Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Eclypse Recruitment are looking for a passionate registered nurse (RGN/RMN) to join the team at a large nursing home in Feltham, Middlesex.
This care centre is a specialist home providing a variety of quality care, including 24-hour residential care, dementia care and additional support for those with more complex needs such as mental health conditions.
All 92 rooms are ensuite, with modern décor and up to date facilities and amenities throughout, such as in-room WiFi. The home is a modern two-storey building, with plenty of daylight entering the home and a number of communal areas in which residents can enjoy the light and space.
There is an experienced and multicultural care team at the home, who work hard to adapt to the varying needs of the residents, and they focus on delivering high standards of personalised care to those living within the home.
- To formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans, providing the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive
- To understand and comply with all statutory and legal requirements which are relevant such as Health & Safety, COSHH, all aspects of the Care Standards Act, have a clear understanding of Infection Prevention and Control policies, procedures and measures and ensure that the correct accident and incident reporting procedures are followed to maintain a safe environment throughout the home
- To provide and supervise the delivery of nursing care, acting as a resource for all the caring team, identifying any training and development needs, assisting colleagues to their maximum and assist in training programmes
- To maintain UKCC professional registration and be conversant with the UKCC Codes including; professional conduct, scope of professional practice, standards of administration of medicine, standards for records and record keeping and exercising accountability
- To dispense and administer medication to residents as prescribed, accurately maintaining appropriate records in line with current legislative guidelines
- To carry out effective stock control and ordering of resident's prescribed medication and medical products for the home in line with current legislative guidelines
- To respect and maintain confidentiality of resident's personal information at all times, this includes resident's behaviour and actions and any incidents that may occur in the course of day to day care
- To be an active and encouraging member of the Care team, contributing to team meetings and resident review meetings, ensuring good communication and assisting in the induction and training of newly appointed members of the care team, ensuring Orchard Care Homes are friendly, supportive caring environments.
This role is paying a very competitive £15ph with great benefits, including a great holiday allowance, on-going training and career progression and a great company pension scheme.
For more information or to apply please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Alternatively click APPLY now!
feltham, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing
Eclypse Recruitment specialise in the placement of permanent or contract candidates within the social and healthcare industry. We are successful in what we do and as well as always staying professional we aim to beat our competitors.
We provide an honest yet professional approach to our clients and candidates alike. We believe honesty is the best policy and as an agency we support our client and candidate needs.
Our healthcare consultants are all experienced within the industry and are available at your convenience if not within the office hours then out of hours a specialised consultant is always on hand to take your call which is important to us.
Listed below are examples of the candidates we successfully recruit:
Care/ Unit Managers
Senior/ Care Assistants
We provide to a number of private and large corporate care homes as well as independently owned nurseries throughout the UK, Scotland and Ireland.