First city permanent recruitment team have the pleasure in looking for a Registered nurse to join our clients medium sized, homely and welcoming nursing home in Gloucester.
Registered Nurse (nights)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To give skilled nursing care as appropriate, using a systematic approach of assessing, to include deficiencies in care and recommending corrective action.
- To aim to detect and prevent conditions which may affect the mental, physical or emotional wellbeing of service users by participating in the assessment of needs and implementation of planned care.
- To accurately record clinical observations and changes in service users' condition and report back to the senior nurse also taking and following up the appropriate actions,
- To communicate complex information to service users and relatives, using empathy and reassurance.
- To contribute to a comprehensive risk assessment of all situations associated with the care of the service user in order to ensure nurses' and the carers' safety.
- To manage and organise own and others workload by utilising skill mix through roistering and service user allocation, using team meetings to identify problems and support staff.
- To have the dexterity to perform clinical skills: including intravenous injection, suture removal and other acquired skills.
First City Nursing Services offer Temporary and Permanent recruitment within the healthcare sector. We work with NHS hospitals, Private hospitals, Nursing Homes, Care Homes, Clients within their homes, extra care schemes and learning disability placements. We have a dedicated team of health and social care experts that can assist you in finding your perfect job role and create a specific training and development plan.
Why work for us? We offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Unrivalled training
- Pension scheme,
- Holiday pay accrual
- Training and development plan
- Ongoing support and supervision
If you have a passion for delivering quality care then we would love to hear from you.