Clinical Nurse Manager II (CNM2) - Cork, Ireland
Clinical Nurse Manager II (CNM2) – Medical Assessment Unit
A Cork hospital is recruiting for a CNMII for their medical assessment unit.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career or progress your career with a renowned hospital.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Responsibility for the co-ordination, planning, and operations of the unit
- Assisting in the delivery of education and development to staff
- Providing required supervision and support as required that will ensure the optimum delivery of care in the unit
- The promotion of multidisciplinary working relationships
To be considered for this post you must have:
- A primary degree in Nursing
- Registration with the NMBI (or in process of same)
- A minimum of 5 years post registration experience (with at least 2 years in A&E or similar)
- The clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to undertake the role
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development at the appropriate level
There will be no weekend work, no day or night rotational shifts. The shift lengths will be 11 hours.
If you would like more information or to apply please contact Siobhan Ryan by phone ([... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc) or email ( [... Click Apply...])
All enquiries/applications will be treated in strict confidence.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2016
Closes 9 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse