Clinical Nurse Manager II (CNM2) – Medical Assessment Unit
A Cork hospital is recruiting for a CNMII for their medical assessment unit.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career or progress your career with a renowned hospital.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Responsibility for the co-ordination, planning, and operations of the unit
- Assisting in the delivery of education and development to staff
- Providing required supervision and support as required that will ensure the optimum delivery of care in the unit
- The promotion of multidisciplinary working relationships
To be considered for this post you must have:
- A primary degree in Nursing
- Registration with the NMBI (or in process of same)
- A minimum of 5 years post registration experience (with at least 2 years in A&E or similar)
- The clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to undertake the role
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development at the appropriate level
There will be no weekend work, no day or night rotational shifts. The shift lengths will be 11 hours.
If you would like more information or to apply please contact Siobhan Ryan by phone ([... Click Apply...]crvdbrcktsc or email ( [... Click Apply...])
All enquiries/applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Welcome to Cpl Healthcare
With over 20 years experience in the Healthcare Recruitment and Training space, we are proud to be Ireland’s premier Healthcare staffing agency. We work with clients not only here in Ireland but across all International markets allowing us to offer our candidates and clients a complete recruitment solution.
We provide Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions across all Healthcare sectors including:
Our staffing business is complemented by a fully integrated accredited Healthcare Training company, allowing candidates to follow one journey from beginning to end whilst giving clients peace of mind.
Within our service teams we have qualified Health Professionals to understand the industry from a clinical perspective, enabling us to provide best in class service to both our candidates and clients.
We are open for business 363 days a year, from 7.00am – 9.30pm, with an on-call service available for out of hours and offices across Ireland and London.
Here at Cpl Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the best quality Healthcare recruitment and training service.