CNM2 – Medical Assessment Unit
Bon Secours Hospital Cork is one of the largest independent Catholic Hospitals in Europe with 343 beds, catering for up 18,000 admissions and 29,000 outpatient attendances per year.
We have an excellent opportunity available to fill the role of a CNM 2 in our Medical Assessment Unit here in Cork and invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates:
- Have a minimum of 5 years post registration experience of which 2 must be in an Emergency Department or related area.
- Have the clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development at the appropriate level
- Hold a primary degree in Nursing
- Registered in the General Division of the Register of Nurses maintained by the An Bord Altranais (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland)
- Post Grad in Emergency Nursing is desirable
Purpose of this role:
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, delivery and operations of the unit
- To assist in the delivery of high-quality education and development of nursing staff to facilitate the introduction, implementation and monitoring of key performance indicators for nursing in the Medical Assessment Unit
- Provide the necessary supervision, co-ordination and deployment of nursing and support staff to ensure the optimum delivery of care in the Medical Assessment Unit
- To act as resource for clinical information
- To develop and promote multidisciplinary working relationships to support the delivery of high quality, safe patient care in the Medical Assessment Unit.
To apply for this role please email [... Click Apply...] or contact + [... Click Apply...]
Welcome to Cpl Healthcare
With over 20 years experience in the Healthcare Recruitment and Training space, we are proud to be Ireland’s premier Healthcare staffing agency. We work with clients not only here in Ireland but across all International markets allowing us to offer our candidates and clients a complete recruitment solution.
We provide Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions across all Healthcare sectors including:
Our staffing business is complemented by a fully integrated accredited Healthcare Training company, allowing candidates to follow one journey from beginning to end whilst giving clients peace of mind.
Within our service teams we have qualified Health Professionals to understand the industry from a clinical perspective, enabling us to provide best in class service to both our candidates and clients.
We are open for business 363 days a year, from 7.00am – 9.30pm, with an on-call service available for out of hours and offices across Ireland and London.
Here at Cpl Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the best quality Healthcare recruitment and training service.