My client is currently looking to recruit a Staff Nurse (RGN) to join their growing team and someone who has previous experience working in a well-established care home.
This care home is a recently opened new build which has been designed and built to a high standard with its residents needs at the heart of its design.
The result of the £6m project is reflected in the extra wide corridors, six spacious and comfortable lounge/dining rooms and family sized group living areas. All the bedrooms have en suite facilities, and contribute to the care homes commitment to improving and maintaining high levels of residential, dementia and nursing care for people living here.
As the Registered Nurse, what will my duties be?
* Medical Documentation
* Monitoring Patient Condition
* Carrying out Treatment Plans
* Assisting with Patient Needs
What skills and experience do I need?
* Must be a qualified RGN and have a valid NMC pin number or be on a nursing course
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
* Be committed and dedicated to the role
* Comprehensive induction and training package
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.