Medical and Nursing
Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
37.5 hours per week (part time and flexible hours considered)
Starting salary £22,000 depending on salary
Eclypse Recruitment is pleased to be working with an independent hospital and a centre of excellence that specialises in the treatment of adults suffering from alcohol and drug addiction. They are looking for a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN to their existing team
You will be responsible for the assessment of the care needs of patients and the development, implementation, and evaluation of care plans under the direction of the Head Nurse, thereby ensuring that a high standard of care is delivered.
- NMC Registered with active PIN
- RMN /RGN Qualified
- Practice within the framework of the NMC Code of Professional Practice.
- Maintain Continual Professional Development (CPD) and satisfy the NMC's requirements in relation to Post-registration Education and Practice (PREP).
- Maintain confidentiality as set out in the Hospital's Confidentiality Procedure.
- Be involved in the setting and maintaining of high standards of nursing care and maintain, review, and improve the quality of care.
- Ensure the safety of patients, staff, and visitors through compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
- Carry out risk assessments and prepare risk management plans in compliance with the hospital's risk management procedures in collaboration with medical staff.
- Report accidents and incidents using the appropriate forms in a comprehensive and timely manner.
- Take charge of the nursing service on a regular basis in the absence of the Head Nurse.
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours 3 x 12.5 hour shifts (part time and flexibility considered)
Salary: £22,000 depending on experience
Keywords: Staff Nurse RMN/RGN, RMN, RGN, Mental Health Nurse, Registered Nurse, Medical and Nursing, Edinburgh
Eclypse Recruitment specialise in the placement of permanent or contract candidates within the social and healthcare industry. We are successful in what we do and as well as always staying professional we aim to beat our competitors.
We provide an honest yet professional approach to our clients and candidates alike. We believe honesty is the best policy and as an agency we support our client and candidate needs.
Our healthcare consultants are all experienced within the industry and are available at your convenience if not within the office hours then out of hours a specialised consultant is always on hand to take your call which is important to us.
Listed below are examples of the candidates we successfully recruit:
Care/ Unit Managers
Senior/ Care Assistants
We provide to a number of private and large corporate care homes as well as independently owned nurseries throughout the UK, Scotland and Ireland.