Outstanding job opening for RGN or RMN to work in care home which have around 40 beds and offering general nursing care including, short term, intermediate, respite and palliative care. We are recruiting for nurses with strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver, together with a positive and flexible attitude and person centred ethos.
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and procedures; To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of our residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £ 13.50 per hour plus other great benefits.
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
• Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
• Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
• The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
• Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
• Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
• Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
Reference ID: 1515
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV to [... Click Apply...]