We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse to join our team at care home based in Owton Manor area.
The care home have 50 beds and it is based in the Owton Manor area of Hartlepool. Through 3 units we offer different levels of care to suit a range of needs, including general nursing, general residential care, and nursing and residential care for people who are mentally infirm. We also provide palliative care and flexible day care.
The successful candidate will be offered various shifts and excellent salary of £14.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and procedures; To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of our residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
• Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
• Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
• Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care.
• The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
• Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
• Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
• Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
• Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
Reference ID: 1516
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV to [... Click Apply...]