Job Opening for Registered Genera Nurse or Registered Mental health nurse to work with one of the UK’s leading care company.
The care home is based in Newcastle upon Tyne and offering general nursing care, including short term, intermediate, respite and palliative care.
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and procedures; To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of our residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £ 12.82 per hour plus other great benefits.
Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
• Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
• Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner.
• Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care.
• The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
• Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
• People Management experience
• Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
• Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
Reference ID: 1517
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV to [... Click Apply...]