Nurse Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD - Chester
£30-35,000 per annum + paid breaks & excellent benefits!
Flexible hours - 36-42 covering days
Experienced nurse ready for an exciting new challenge? Keep reading!
Time Recruitment is proudly working alongside a leading independent health care provider in selecting a Nurse Unit Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work within a multi site care complex in Chester, Cheshire. We are looking for an experienced nurse who will be capable of managing a team of nurses and carers within one of four specialist units.
Our client is a nationally renowned, Award Winning health and social care provider and they are able to offer a range of competitive benefits and further career development opportunities. The facility is a luxury care complex, spread across four units, offering variety for nurses looking to enhance and develop their skills. This includes a specialist respite/intermediate care unit, palliative care unit, a younger persons unit and a specialist dementia unit. Patient intake is often referred from the NHS and the facility boasts a range of state of the art equipment.
In your role you will be supported by fellow unit managers, several senior nurses, a clinical services manager, an in house trainer, a clinical auditor, a home manager and a regional manager.
This is a fantastic role for a Unit Manager; just some of benefits are listed below:
* 6 Weeks Sick Pay
* Employer Matching Pension Scheme
* NMC Subscription fee paid (£120)
* Paid Breaks
* Free Gym Membership
* Health benefits including discounted Dental, Free Physio, Podiatry etc
* Cash Plan discounts
* Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
* 28 days holiday + bank holidays
As a Nurse Unit Manager you'll need to possess the following skills/characteristics:
- natural leadership skills; you'll be managing a team of nurses and carers and as such you'll be handling rotas, appraisals, supervisions and dealing with any potential conflicts or problems between staff members.
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- excellent clinical knowledge and competency; the wider your clinical experience, the better!
- passion and dedication to the delivery of fantastic elderly care. This is an increasingly important sector given that people are living longer than ever before, and as such we only want to hear from nurses who are truly driven to work in this area.
To apply for the post you must be RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified, and ideally you'll possess some formal managerial experience. However, this is not essential; we're looking for great nurses so if you're looking for an opportunity to step up this might be the role for you!
To apply & for more information please contact Adrienne on [... Click Apply...]or alternatively email j.beesley @ time-recruitment .com
Alternatively please click APPLY below.
Nurse, RGN, Clinical Lead, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RMN, RNLD, Staff Nurse, Senior Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Hoole, Chester, Cheshire, Warrington, Ellesmere Port, Wirral, Neston, Lymm, Frodsham, Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse, Charge Nurse
At Time Recruitment we specialise in matching the best candidates to roles within the Healthcare sector.
We take time to build vital working relationships meaning that our team can manage your job search efficiently and effectively.
Through demonstrating a consistently high level of professionalism and integrity we've become the healthcare recruitment partner of choice for many healthcare organisations and the agency choice for candidates.
Our service to you is both thorough and tailored to meet your own individual needs. You’re guaranteed we’re committed to finding you the job that is right for you.