Outstanding job opening for Registered General Nurse to work in large care home, which have around 80 beds and providing residential, nursing and dementia nursing care over two floors. We are recruiting for a nurse with strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver, together with a positive and flexible attitude and person centred ethos.
The care home is situated close to Maltby and company’s team is committed and registered nurses and care assistants who provides different levels of care to suit the needs of all residents. As a Registered Nurse on Nursing unit, you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure that company deliver excellent standards of care, promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in care.
The successful candidate will be working 22 hours per week and will be offered an excellent salary of £ 15.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
• Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
• Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
• Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
• Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
• Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
• Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
• Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
In order to achieve this you should have:
• A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos
• Show empathy and a desire to make a difference
• Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
Reference ID: 1528
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV to [... Click Apply...]