We currently are seeking for Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental health Nurse (RMN) to work in a large care home which is based in Halifax. The dedicated team provides quality care for residents and work hard to maintain our excellent relationships with local commissioners
It is a purpose built care home consisting of 3 units: EMI unit, EMI nursing unit and intermediate care unit. The Care Home is committed to developing their team through training and supervision to improve the quality of care delivered to residents, and maintain a healthy working atmosphere amongst the team.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £14.35 per hour plus other great benefits.
As General Nurse you need to:
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
• Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner.
• Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
• Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation.
The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
• Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
• Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
• Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
• People Management experience
• Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
Reference ID: 1530
For more information please call Katie Parker [... Click Apply...]or send your CV to [... Click Apply...]