We currently have opportunities for Registered Nurses RGN,RMN OR RNLD to join our team at care home based in Whitby to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
The service is a purpose built home which residential and nursing care for around 50 people. The service also offer respite care for up to five adults from the age of 18.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of up to £14.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
• Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and company policies and procedures
• Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
• Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
• Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with “No Secrets” legislation, company policy and local safeguarding policy
• Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and
You must be registered Nurse to be considered for this and have at least 12 months experience as nurse.
Reference ID: 1549
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]
Jupiter Recruitment is the UK's leading permanent recruitment company.
Our dedicated teams of experienced recruitment consultants have over 25 years of experience within the industry and are able to help you to find that perfect member of staff you have been looking for or that next career move you have been thinking about.