Seeking for RGN or RMN for care home, which is based in Kirkcaldy and it, is in a quiet residential area close to the town centre. The company is 60 bed purpose built care home which provides a high standard of care in six homely and welcoming units, including general nursing, residential care and specialised nursing and residential care for people with dementia along with respite and palliative care.
Companies focuses is to help staff further develop their skills and knowledge, especially around dementia care. The company believe that by supporting they staff and enhancing their knowledge, they can deliver the best quality of care to residents.
The successful candidate will be working a full time and will be offered an excellent salary of up to £13.10 per hour plus other great benefits.
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with companies policies and procedures; To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of the residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
• Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
• Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
• Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care.
• Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner.
• The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
• Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
• Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
• Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
You must be registered Nurse to be considered for this and have at least 12 months experience as nurse.
Reference ID: 1553
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]