Brand new job opening for Registered RGN or RMN nurse to work in wonderful 30 bed care home based in Leven. The care home offers a nursing care and support for frail older people and those with dementia and respite care. All staff are very much part of the dedicated and committed team and all members provide excellent support and quality care for residents.
The qualified nurses and care assistants provide excellent nursing and social care with patience, kindness and understanding. Care is based around individual needs, with a plan for each resident developed and regularly reviewed.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent competitive salary plus other great benefits.
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with companies policies and procedures; To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
• Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders
• Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
• Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively
Key Skills and Experience
• The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
• Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
• Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
• Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
• Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
• People Management experience
You must be registered Nurse to be considered for this and have at least 12 months experience as nurse
Reference ID: 1558
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]