A fantastic job opportunity has become available for a committed Registered RGN or RMN nurse for a beautiful care home, which is based in Edinburgh. It is a 60 bed care home which providing care and support. The care home is providing general frail elderly care, EMI nursing and residential care. The company provides a high-quality care tailored to the individual needs and wishes of the people living here.
It is a purpose-built home is part of the local community. Its person-centred layout helps residents make more choices about how they spend their time, and so encourages independence.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £14.14 - £15.14 per hour plus other great benefits.
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with company policies and procedures; To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of the residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
• Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
• Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders
• Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
• Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care
guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
• Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
• The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
• Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
• Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
To be considered for this role you must be qualified RGN or RMN Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1562
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]