We currently have a fantastic new opportunity for a Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse. We are proud to announce that as a Registered General Nurse you will be working for a wonderful care home based in Glasgow.
The care home is a 60 bed home with two floors. The ground floor houses 30 beds for frail elderly residents and the first floor has 30 beds for elderly mentally ill residents. The team at care home are dedicated to providing person centered care to all their residents.
The company offers different levels of care to suit a range of needs, from nursing to dementia, palliative care to respite care. They have a team of registered nurses and trained care assistants who provide a high standard of care around the clock.
The successful candidate will be working a night shift and will be offered an excellent salary of up to £14.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
• Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
• Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
• Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care
• The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
• Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
• Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
• People Management experience
• Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
To be considered for this role you must be qualified RGN or RMN Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1564
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]