We currently have a great new opportunity for a friendly Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse. We are proud to announce that as a Registered General Nurse you will be working for a wonderful care home based in Glasgow.
The care home has a frail elderly care home with 30 residents and their families to help and support. The home provide 24-hour nursing care based on the needs of individual people. The company encourage residents and their relatives to get involved in care planning and evaluation; and the home respect their choices, and keep everyone informed.
The successful candidate for this role you will be paid a competitive salary of £14.50 per hour plus other generous benefits. (Day and Night shifts available)
Your duties will include:
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
• Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders
• Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
• Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same
• Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care
• Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills which are essential for this role:
• Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
• Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
• The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
• Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
• Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
To be considered for this role you must be qualified RGN or RMN Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1567
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]