An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Manager with extensive experience in Outpatients to work as Outpatient Department Manager in a private hospital in Torquay.
As Outpatient Department Manager, you will work closely with hospital management to provide effective leadership and direction and to ensure the highest standards of clinical care and customer service are upheld.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult/General Nurse (RGN)
• Extensive clinical experience in acute/surgical/medical environments
• Strong leadership skills and significant experience in a senior position providing both clinical leadership and line management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to build positive professional relationships with key stakeholders
• Able to motivate and inspire a strong team, ensuring KPI targets are met
• Effective resource and budget management skills
• Able to manage and monitor clinical record and lead clinically based projects
This is a full time position working 37.5 hours per week on days. A competitive salary package is offered which consists of £30,000 to £35,000 per annum plus private medical cover, life assurance, a contributory pension scheme, a generous annual leave allowance and a benefits and bonus scheme.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
SYK Recruitment Specialists have extensive recruitment experience within the Health and Social Care Sector. All consultants are trained to the highest of standards and we strive to make this an on-going process to adhere to customers and clients needs in order for you to benefit from our service.
We recruit professional individuals into the Health and Social Care field within the private sector. Our candidates range from newly Qualified Nurses to Directors.
We deal with independent and larger organisations nationwide. We're the SPECIALIST YOU KNOW you can trust.
We offer –
Interview techniques and preparation
We listen to what you want and need
We will look at your long term career goals
We will keep in touch to ensure you achieve your goals
We have an extensive portfolio of clients who work with the following service users –
Children & Families
Fostering & Adoption
Drug & Alcohol Services