A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Practice Nurse in Canterbury!
This centre is looking for an experienced Practice Nurse who can hit the ground running with this forward-thinking surgery! It is an extremely exciting time to be joining this centre; you will gain support and training from a great clinical team and you'll be working amongst five other nurses.
What are the benefits?
* Flexible part-time hours
* A brilliant salary, which is negotiable upon your experience
* 5 weeks Annual Leave + Bank Hols (rising to 6 weeks)
* Onsite parking + great transport links
* Medical Indemnity Included
* NHS Pension
Ideally, you should have an interest in Chronic Disease Management although the centre is willing to consider putting the successful candidate through all relevant training!
Would you like to be considered for this role? Don't miss out on this great opportunity, call Rachel on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Know someone else who might be interested? Refer a friend or colleague and bag yourself a £50 referral reward!
Chase Medical is a specialist recruitment agency seeking Practice Nurses and Advanced Nurse Practitioners. We are committed to searching for and placing you in your ideal role and we work with over 2,000 centres throughout the UK (and currently hold over 240 permanent vacancies).
We also have locum work available, with rates for Practice Nurses between £25 and £42 per hour, including holiday pay! A great way to top up your income with some extra hours, with shifts that suit YOU best.
For more information on this and to hear about other exciting opportunities in your area, call Rachel on [... Click Apply...]or drop us an email with your CV at [... Click Apply...]
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.