Nurse Practitioner, Canterbury: Exciting Opportunity.
A lovely surgery in Canterbury is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their friendly and supportive team, on a permanent, part-time basis.
This is a truly exciting time to join this surgery, who are looking for an enthusiastic, autonomous and caring Nurse Practitioner.
What are the perks?
* Flexibility in working hours
* A competitive and negotiable salary
* An NHS Pension
* An attractive holiday entitlement (5-6 weeks + Bank Holidays)
* Medical Indemnity included as standard
* Onsite Parking and Great Transport Links
You will be working with a large clinical team comprised of 5 Practice Nurses, 12 GPs and HCAs, meaning you will have great support within your role. Ideally, you should have some experience in Respiratory Conditions or Chronic Disease Management (although this is not essential).
If you are a Nurse Practitioner who can hit the ground running with a successful, modern practice, get in touch today!
***Call Rachel at Chase Medical on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...] to secure your interest, as this is sure to be a popular vacancy!***
Chase Medical actively seek the best permanent and locum work for our bank of Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses. We negotiate terms of employment with our GP Centres, making sure we create the perfect vacancy for you.
Interested in locum work? We offer:
* Great earnings; between £35 - £60 (including holiday pay) for Nurse Practitioners
* Shifts bookable up to 12 months in advance!
* No minimum hours! Work when it suits you best.
Interested? Please call Rachel on [... Click Apply...]to apply for the position or e-mail [... Click Apply...] to enquire about our other permanent vacancies and locum work!
Any friends or colleagues who could benefit from chase? Recommend them today to earn yourself a cash incentive of £50!
Job Ref: RR-NP-CANT
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.