My client is currently looking to recruit a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join their team in a private hospital.
My client provides an award-winning personality disorder service and one of only five national eating disorders services to achieve the 'excellent' accreditation for the Quality Network for Eating Disorders. The hospital is therefore an ideal environment for RMNs, support workers, doctors, consultants and therapy staff who have a particular interest in developing a career in the field of personality disorder or eating disorder.
Previous 12 months' minimum work experience in a Personality Disorder Unit is essential. Applicants who are trained in Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT) and have practiced this previously will attract a higher salary package. A sympathetic understanding of mental health problems from professional or personal experience is essential.
* Full- Time hours available on day or night duty
* You will help to support and supervise a team of Residential Support Workers and ensure that they understand the need to promote a person centred service.
* You will assist the Manager and also carry out general nursing duties, ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is of the highest standard.
* You will preferably be a Registered Learning Disability Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse and active on the NMC Register.
*You will have experience of working within the field of learning disability and mental health, carrying out clinical supervisions and effective rehabilitation and facilitation of therapeutic programmes/environment.
* Must be a qualified RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
* Experience in the care of clients with a brain injury, spinal injury or other neurological conditions is an advantage and you should have a keen interest in your own continued professional development and that of the staff working for you.
* Full Time Hours available on a rota, days, nights, weekends & bank holidays
* up to £34,000
* Annual bonus scheme
* Contributory pension scheme
* Free life assurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Subsidised Meals
* Birthday and Anniversary Leave
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.