Staff Nurse required in Chigwell, London, up to £16 per hour, Days/Nights, 36+ hours p/w
Job Ref: JB10240
Position: Staff Nurse (RMN) (RGN)
Hours: Days / Nights - 36+ Hours per week
Care: Dementia, General
Salary:£15.40 - £16 plus 10% enhancement at weekends
Desirable: Excellent clinical skills and a caring nature
This superb modern, purpose-built large Care Home, surrounded by landscaped gardens which offers high quality nursing care, residential care and dementia care.
Do you want to join a team which provides first class personalised dementia care, nursing care and residential care in this area of Essex? We offer specialised nursing and residential dementia care units completely devoted to seniors experiencing memory loss.
The medical team is committed to maintaining our residents' health, wellbeing and dignity. All our services are built around each residents individual needs and they provide excellent holistic care.
This home also has rooms with interconnected doors in order to accommodate for couples who wish to continue living together. In recognition for their fantastic care and services provided they have been awarded the Gold Standards Framework in Care Homes (GSFCH) for the provision of gold standard end of life care to those in the last days of their life.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
- To work at all times within the NMC Code of professional conduct
- To comply with the Care Standards Act
- To conduct care and management in such a way as not to bring the Home or its clients into disrepute
- Responsible and accountable for good nursing practice and maintaining own clinical skills through professional development
- Ensures that residents' dignity and confidentiality is respected at all times
- To monitor and provide assistance to the Care Assistants and to Nurses in your team
- To formulate and review care plans including undertaking clinical risk assessments
- To ensure that relatives and social workers are informed at all times of their relatives/clients progress and of any incidents
- To make sure that all relevant information is handed over at the changes of shifts
- To maintain confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the Home
- To participate in the effective running of the Home
- To give medication as prescribed, with proper monitoring of the drug, dose, time route and person to whom it is given
- To report any complaint to the Home Manager and encourage residents and relatives to make use of the complaint procedure
- To be knowledgeable regarding emergency procedures pertaining to our clients group
- To respond to the spiritual, emotional, physical and mental needs of the client
The successful Staff Nurse should:
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead