Salary: Up to £38,764.00 (Equivalent to £16.94per hour)
Vacancies available in Poplar, London.
Hours: Full Time Hours (44)
Time recruitment are proud to announce that one of the UK's largest independent care home operators is currently seeking a Deputy Manager for one of their care homes in the Poplar area of London. This company offers the kindest health care in the UK and aims to give its employees personal growth, job satisfaction and excellent career development.
Situated within Poplar in London, this home is a purpose built 74 bedded care home offering General Nursing, Residential and Nursing Dementia care.
The position will include the following responsibilities;
* Using your clinical expertise and effective leadership skills, you will support the Home Manager in the day to day running of the home.
* Leading, motivating and mentoring your team.
* There may be occasions when you will be responsible for administering prescribed medicines in accordance with company procedures and NMC guidelines
* Monitoring and safeguarding to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience;
* Relevant qualifications and experience.
* A demonstrable passion for caring for patients and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings.
* Proven ability to co-ordinate, care and prioritise tasks and a willingness to coach, guide and support your team.
This rewarding role will include a lengthy induction program and supervision time to get to know and understand your patients. The role will be autonomous and you will lead the delivery of care for your patients implementing relative care changes and ensuring efficient running of the care home.
In return for both your hard work and expertise, you will receive;
* NMC Subscription fee paid
* 28 days holiday including bank
* Pension and life assurance scheme available
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development
* Annual pay reviews
If you have a strong clinical knowledge, are qualified and looking for the next step in your career apply below for immediate consideration or contact Chris Kerwin at Time Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...] to work within one of the top private healthcare companies in the UK!
Charge Nurse, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Ward Manager, Lead Nurse, Clinical Lead, Clinical Services Manager, Service Manager, RMN, RGN, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, General Nurse, London, Poplar.
At Time Recruitment we specialise in matching the best candidates to roles within the Healthcare sector.
We take time to build vital working relationships meaning that our team can manage your job search efficiently and effectively.
Through demonstrating a consistently high level of professionalism and integrity we've become the healthcare recruitment partner of choice for many healthcare organisations and the agency choice for candidates.
Our service to you is both thorough and tailored to meet your own individual needs. You’re guaranteed we’re committed to finding you the job that is right for you.